When I try to register multiple Ekiga accounts on the same server
(different users, different thin clients, but it's all running on the
server), I get errors:

"Error while starting the listener for the H.323 protocol"

and

"Error while starting the listener for the SIP protocol"

It seems that each instance of Ekiga is attempting the use the same
ports for SIP and H.323.  This makes sense, but is there any way around
it?  If not then my LTSP server can only run a single instance of Ekiga.

-Rob