Στις 20-04-2010, ημέρα Τρι, και ώρα 13:55 +0100, ο/η John Ingleby
έγραψε:
> ... until I tried to boot some newer thin clients (HP t5525,
> IGEL 1 /2, DevonIT TC2). All of these machines boot successfully
> to the Ubuntu login screen, but when users attempt to login after a
> minute or so they simply cycle back to the login screen.

Could be a compiz problem, it's enabled by default, you may try
disabling it for all users by running this command on the server:

sudo gconftool-2 --direct --config-source
xml:readwrite:/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.mandatory \
 --type string --set /desktop/gnome/session/required_components/windowmanager
metacity