We are getting ready to roll out an LTSP installation for use as
internet/openoffice workstations at a local non-profit.  It will have
both regular users and guest accounts.

We're just using Fluxbox (not Gnome) in case that matters.

The only thing I've got left to address is the cleanup of guest accounts
after logoff.

I'm guessing an ldm K script would be in order.  I was wondering if
anyone had an example they could share which would clean up anything
they've created/downloaded into their guest home directory.

I supposed I could change the ownership of all the files I don't want
purged, and then do something like:

find /home/$LDM_USERNAME/* -user $LDM_USERNAME -exec rm {} \;

I was just wondering if there was something more eloquent....

Thanks in advance.

-- Leon