Hi,

Im using Ubuntu 10.4 with ltsp available thrugh aptitude. I update
both the server and the client image daily. The following behaviour is
constant since I've first installed the server (about 2 weeks ago).

When the Clients boot to ldm, the white wallpaper with an orange
splash stripe on it is loaded, but no username input field, or the
ubuntu logo is to be seen.

When I connect through ssh, I can see that the ldmgtkgreet process is
the last which have been started. Logs show exactly the same, with no
errors at all.
When I kill the ldmgtkgreet process, the screen blinks black, then the
wallpaper with ubuntu logo and username input field are available.

Login to the server works fine.

Anybody an idea?

Thanks in advance!
krzychu