Well we are the Archives and History department for the state and most of the
remote sites will need to be able to connect a camera to the client and upload
pictures and that one person will need to scan photos. That is my main concern.
While the upload should not affect performance too much, I am wondering if
people have had experience with similar setups. It is good to know that the web
browsing is fine. Thanks for that information!

--

Donny B.