On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 08:22:41PM -0300, Osvaldo Filho wrote:

> >> Please, how can i use kde-desktop-icons with xfce and thunar? I
> >> need icons for usbsticks on my clients desktop!

I did that with XFCE some 18 month ago, but can't remember exactly the
followed procedure :-(

FWIR, the script crafted for KDE should go almost unchanged in the
same LTSP directory as for other desktop. (But I don't find this
script an my machines anymore... So from where did he came ? I don't
remember ; but it was probably pointed on this list, so the archives
should help.)

For the change, IIRC, the icons and paths to them must be adapted.

Hih,

--

JFS.