Create a symbolic link for your Desktop folder, in my case:

ln -s Área\ de\ Trabalho Desktop

and change icons names

======
r...@srvltsp01:~# cat /etc/ltspfs/mounter.d/kde-desktop-icons
#!/usr/bin/python

# example ltspfs hook to add icons on the KDE Desktop.

# based on a patch by Klaus Ade Johnstad: http://bugs.debian.org/459369

# to use this hook, install this in /etc/ltspfs/mounter.d/ and mark it as
# executable.

import sys
import os

mode=sys.argv[1]
if mode != 'cleanup':
    mountpoint=sys.argv[2]
    dev=mountpoint.split('/')[-1]

def get_desktop_file_path(dev):
    # FIXME: respect XDG settings when Desktop is localized
    return os.path.expanduser("~/Desktop/ltspfsmounter--%s.desktop" % (dev))

if mode == 'add':
    desktop_file_s = get_desktop_file_path(dev)
    if os.path.exists(desktop_file_s):
        print >>sys.stderr, ".desktop file already exists, skipping"
        sys.exit(1)

    if dev.startswith('usb'):
#        icon = 'usbpendrive_mount'
        icon = 'media-flash'
    elif dev.startswith('ata'):
        icon = 'hdd_unmount'
    elif dev.startswith('floppy'):
#        icon = '3floppy_mount'
        icon = 'media-floppy'
    elif dev.startswith('cdrom'):
#        icon = 'cdrom_mount'
        icon = 'media-cdrom'
    else:
#        icon = 'usbpendrive_mount'
        icon = 'usbpendrive_unmount'

    try:
        desktop_file = open(desktop_file_s, 'w')
        desktop_file.write('[Desktop
Entry]\nEncoding=UTF-8\nName=%s\nIcon=%s\nType=Link\nURL=%s\n' % (dev,
icon, mountpoint))
        desktop_file.close()
    except IOError, e:
        print >>sys.stderr, 'unable to create desktop file:', e

elif mode == 'remove':
    desktop_file_s = get_desktop_file_path(dev)
    if os.path.exists(desktop_file_s):
        os.unlink(desktop_file_s)

elif mode == 'cleanup':
    import glob
    for filename in glob.glob(os.path.expanduser('~/Desktop/') +
'ltspfsmounter--*.desktop'):
        os.unlink(filename)

======