I'm looking at expanding my LTSP installation with another server (I
already have /home, LDAP authentication, and CUPS offloaded onto another
server). It appears that the primary options at the moment are load
balancing across a pair of DHCP servers or moving to ltsp-cluster is that
correct?

The tricky part is that I don't control the enterprise DHCP so will need to
use a DHCP proxy and it doesn't look like dnsmasq will do load balancing.
Ltsp-cluster sounds like the only way to go, does that sound right?

Thanks for any comments.

-Steve