Luiz,

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 05:12:44PM -0300, Luiz Eduardo Guaraldo wrote:

> >> d????????? ?       ?       ?       ?       ?       usbdrive-sdXX
> >

> > After "that" ? Means unpluging ?
>
> Ops... Yes, after unpluging and repluging the usb stick does not work
> anymore

I saw this for a short time too, but (IIRC) it was because I forgot to
upgrade the ltspfsd/ltsfs packages (note sure anymore...).

Could you issue a 'ltsp-info' command on the server, under the root
account, and paste the result here ?

Other question : did you try always with the same stick or can you
alternate somewhat the pluging ?

> > AFAIK, for each localdevice plugged by a particular user, you get
> > first a mountpoint dynamicaly created in /media/<USER>/<DEVICE>.
> >

> On LTSP4, at last, it was mounted on ~/Drives and a synlink was created
> on Desktop... Maybe it changed...

Yes, I think so.

> > Did you have any *USB* CD/DVD drive to try and confirm ?
>
> Unfortunatly, I don't have an USB CD/DVD drive to try... :-(

It was just to see it we have the same problems, but it's not
dramatic.

So where to go from now ? I suppose you followed without success too
the DebugLocalDev howto, from here ?

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebugLocalDev

If yes, I've no more idea for now :-(

A+