Georgopoulos<alk...@gmail.com>  wrote:
> >> ???? 22-10-2010, ????? ???, ??? ??? 10:48 +0100, ?/? Luis Correia
> >>
> >> ??????:
> >>
> >> A quick solution is to put the following in lts.conf:
> >>         XRANDR_MODE_0=1024x768
> >>         X_HORZSYNC=30-88
> >>         X_VERTREFRESH=30-88
> >>
> > Already tried it, doesn't work :(
> >
> > It makes no difference whatsoever.
> >
> > how can one know if LTS.CONF file is being processed by the client?

Christian the devil is in the detail :-) please tell us WHAT VM and any
relevant detail.

Luis I installed openssh-server in my chroot and set a password for root. I
now ssh to my clients to fiddle.

James

PS I put the detail on my wiki, but it's not (easily) publicly viewable, so
here is a paste:
ssh server

SSH needs /dev/random and proc interface, so mount them

mount --bind /dev /opt/ltsp/i386/dev
mount -t proc none /opt/ltsp/i386/proc

Make sure that resolv will work iin chroot

cp /etc/resolv.conf /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/

and chroot

chroot /opt/ltsp/i386

Install ssh server