I was thinking about trying out Chrome instead of FireFox for my LTSP setup.

Is there any documentation out there to on how to lock down and optimize
chrome for an LTSP installation like there is for FireFox?

I'm looking for such things as forcing settings for using Squid,
disabling local cache, locking out the bookmark editing, connection
settings, etc.

Thanks in advance.

-- Leon