Hi,

hope I don't double post here, but found nothing relevant to me.

I'm running a Debian Lenny server (i368, 32bit) in my LAN.
I wanted to change back to LTSP from X2Go and did what ist suggested here:
http://wiki.debian.org/LTSP/Howto
But this ends up in different environments for the server and client
(because of the chroot).
What I wanted was to have the same in the server and the client (same
users, same applications, same settings). In fakt I want them to be the
identical ones, not seperated in two.
Do I miss something? I'm I doing it wrong?

frank