Hi!

So, do get a clean start I installed a new LTSP-environment in my VMware.

I used this guide: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/LTSP-Cluster
only difference: I installed two application-servers

Diagram: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3455498/netdiag.png (Sorry, I don't
have Visio on my PC at home *G*)

I then verified that my ltsp-setup is working and the loadbalancing and
so on...

I used this guide: http://www.epoptes.org/installation to install epoptes.

ltsp-root: epoptes-server (in the hosts-file of all pc is the server)
chroot on ltsp-root: epoptes-client

then I restarted everything and nothing was working as before.

then I installed on ltsp-app1 and ltsp-app2 the epoptes-client and
imported the certificate from ltsp-root.

After rebooting everything and logging in I got the following picture:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3455498/epoptes.png

The strange thing is: I can monitor and assist the sessions from
ltsp-app1 & ltsp-app2 but not from ltsp22 & ltsp23, BUT I can broadcast
the "teacher-session" only to ltsp22 & ltsp23 but not to ltsp-app1 &
ltsp-app2.

I have no firewall at all, apparmor is disabled.

So. Where do I need to start searching for an answer?

kind regards
hp