Hi Gymhaan,

The ltsp-remoteapps command uses the existing SSH connection to the
server (the one that is created on LTSP login).  Try starting a simple
application with "ltsp-remoteapps", for example, open a terminal on the
fat client and type "ltsp-remoteapps xterm".  What happens? :-)

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jan Middelkoop
Recreatie en Zorg Groep B.V.

--