Στις 26/04/2012 11:33 πμ, ο/η Gymhaan Rechenzentrum έγραψε:
> Do I have to install/configure/run/ ltsp-remoteappsd on the server?

You need REMOTE_APPS=True in lts.conf.

> And again: ssh does not work correctly,
> I can connect to the server but get a "wrong password" answer.

Even though you don't need it, if you want to troubleshoot that, paste
the exact command you use and the exact output.

E.g. ssh user@server
("server" is a special hostname, all LTSP clients know the server with
that name)