On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:15:49 +1000
Angus Gratton <g...@projectgus.com> wrote:
> * Logging into Unity ("Ubuntu session", aka the default session), Unity
> fails to load. The desktop renders (I believe this is Nautilus) but no
> Unity top menu or sidebar launcher. You get stuck with any
> pre-existing desktop icons, and the Nautilus context menu.

Sorry for the late response. Someone asked me on Twitter about this and
I realised that I never wrote back.

At some point it just started working. Maybe Stéphane pushed a
fix, or maybe it was fixed upstream in Unity? All I remember doing
was an apt-get update, upgrade & ltsp-build-chroot and it started
working!

Thanks everyone,

- Angus