Hi!

First...running Edubuntu 12.04

I have 2 issues...

One....for some reason, SSH on the Edubuntu server is blocking my laptop
from connecting to it.  (it could be my laptop, but my laptop will connect
to other servers)....I've removed all my known hosts in my laptop (Mac OS
X) and it still isn't able to connect.  I didn't do anything that I know
of....not sure if an update affected it or  not....

perhaps related:

two....I have a thin-client that boots, but will not bring up the log in
screen....it's essentially stuck in a loop.  I'm not sure how to "unstick
it"....any ideas?  Some file I can remove?

David Trask
Technology Director/Teacher
Vassalboro Community School
dtr...@vcsvikings.org