On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 4:31 AM, Pedro G. Rodrigues <pgo...@gmail.com>wrote:

> My current working options look like this:
>

> [WindowsStations]
> # settings here apply to stations using "LIKE = WindowsStations":
> ***********
>     RDP_OPTIONS    = "--no-auth --no-nla --ignore-certificate
> --composition -f -a 32 -k 0x00000816 -d lumiar  --plugin rdpdr --data
> disk:usbdisk:/media/root -- "
>     RDP_SERVER    = vm-xp1
>     X_COLOR_DEPTH = 24
>     SCREEN_08     = xfreerdp

Pedro,

Thanks for the good info. You mentioned artifacts, such as pink coloration
when using the default colour depth. In fact, I see these artifacts at
every colour depth I have tried. The workaround for me was to disable
bitmap caching with "--no-bmp-cache". Unfortunately this seems to introduce
a bit of lag into the display, but nobody here is complaining about that.

db