Hi there,

i'm using LTSP for 4 years in my company. This year i wanted to replace my thin
clients with Asus EB1033. This machines has Nvidia graphic card and also
powerful to use as fat clients. I bought the machines without thinking there
will be any problems. But now  i can't install Nvidia drivers on thin/fat
clients' chroot. I've followed
[https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/AtomIon] AtomIon how-to to
install nvidia drivers to chroot on Ubuntu 12.04, 12.10 and also 13.04 Beta2
but no luck.

Please help me to solve this. I don't want to stop using LTSP.

Thanks in advance.

Fatih