We use NVIDIA cards.  I think you need a slightly different approach.

Do be sure that you've done the pre-requisites (see
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/UpdatingChroot for more
info):

export LTSP_HANDLE_DAEMONS=false
sudo chroot /opt/ltsp/i386
mount -t proc proc /proc

At the very least, you need to install kernel-related packages (or
reinstall if the kernel updated):

apt-get install build-essential linux-headers-`uname -r` linux-source

Then

apt-get install nvidia-current nvidia-settings

The nvidia-current and nvidia-settings packages require several
additional packages.  They also produce a lot of output, and it can be
hard to tell whether the install was successful.

If everything went well, you will see something similar to the
following at the end of the package install.  If you see anything
else, then carefully read the messages to see what needs to be done.

======= sample end of nvidia-current install ============
Running module version sanity check.
 - Original module
   - No original module exists within this kernel
 - Installation
   - Installing to /lib/modules/3.2.0-26-generic/updates/dkms/

depmod....

DKMS: install completed.
Processing triggers for initramfs-tools ...
update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-3.2.0-26-generic

Then, of course update the images and reboot the clients.

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 9:02 AM, Fatih ER <fati...@eryildiz.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> i'm using LTSP for 4 years in my company. This year i wanted to replace my
> thin clients with Asus EB1033. This machines has Nvidia graphic card and
> also powerful to use as fat clients. I bought the machines without thinking
> there will be any problems. But now  i can't install Nvidia drivers on
> thin/fat clients' chroot. I've followed
> [https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/AtomIon] AtomIon how-to to
> install nvidia drivers to chroot on Ubuntu 12.04, 12.10 and also 13.04 Beta2
> but no luck.
>
> Please help me to solve this. I don't want to stop using LTSP.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Fatih

:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley