From: "Paul Mulroney" <pmulro...@logicaldevelopments.com.au>
To: ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 9:45:51 PM
Subject: [Ltsp-discuss] ltsp-build-client fails on CentOS 6.4

Hi Everyone,

I recently did a software update on our client's LTSP setup, and something in
the software update broke the LTSP configuration. In trying to step through the
whole issue, one of the big problems is that the ltsp-build-client terminates
abnormally with an error. It appears that ltsp-build-client uses the "mock"
command, and this uses a configuration file in
/etc/ltsp/mock/fedora-18-i386.cfg.cfg, and it appears to be missing some lines
or something and won't parse properly in python.

I setup a clean CentOS 6.4 system from scratch and was able to replicate the
problem, so I don't think it's a matter of old config files or whatever.

Firstly, who's the best person to report this to?

Secondly, has anyone else had this issue that can shed some light on it?

Thanks for your help in advance,
Paul.

If you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day; if you teach
them how to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime.
(Geeky One Line Jokes http://bit.ly/XU8lFD )
--
Paul W. Mulroney Logical Developments
pmulro...@logicaldevelopments.com.au 86 Coolgardie Street

For additional LTSP help, try #ltsp channel on irc.freenode.net