If you do 'yum info mock' you get details for the package. You can verify there
that it says "From repo: epel".

Installed Packages
Name : mock
Arch : noarch
Version : 1.1.28
Release : 1.el6
Size : 630 k
Repo : installed
From repo : epel
License : GPLv2+
Description : Mock takes an SRPM and builds it in a chroot

I think you are correct about using
http://ltsprepo.s3.amazonaws.com/rpm/el6/i686/ltsp-release-5-9.el6.noarch.rpm
if you are on 32 bit.
About the GPG keys problem I don't know why it's telling you that, but I guess
you could try 'yum --nogpgcheck install ltsp-server'.

Regards,

----
Ing. Santiago Mera
Droguería Uruguay S.A.