Στις 04/07/2013 02:46 πμ, ο/η David Burleigh έγραψε:
> I am in the process of setting up a computer lab with Ubuntu 12.04, LTSP, and
> a number of thin clients. All is well, except that I cannot figure out how to
> deny internet access to particular users while allowing internet access to
> others. Is there a straightforward way to do this on a per user basis?

You can do it either with iptables,
http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/block-outgoing-network-access-for-a-single-user-from-my-server-using-iptables.html

or with squid and identd, but I don't have a link handy for that one.

We're planning to add support for user-based internet blocking in
epoptes.org, stay tuned. :)