Hi Juan.

I have tried to get this running on my home system, but I'm having some
problems on Ubuntu 13.04.

I checked that vglclient is indeed running on the client. That part works.
But when I login the desktop is running through gallium and is painfully
slow. This might be a 13.04 issue, but since I can get individual
applications, like glxspheres, running OK it should be possible for the
desktop I guess.

I have tried toggling LDM_ALWAYS_INDIRECT in lts.conf. When True, it
disables the 3D-desktop completely.

Any ideas about this? What's in your lts.conf?

Greetings, Johan Schiff