Sorry for the spamming, but here's another error which I believe is
important, trying to get VirtualGL running on Ubuntu/LTSP.

ERROR: ld.so: object 'libdlfaker.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded:
ignored.
ERROR: ld.so: object 'librrfaker.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded:
ignored.

I guess that would be a showstopper, considering these are the libraries
that should be loaded on the server side during login.

2013/8/9 Johan Schiff <johansch...@gmail.com>

> Hi again, everyone.
>
> I managed to login with both SERVER_GL and LDM_DIRECTX set. Don't know
> that I did anything different, though.
>
> Attached you will find glxinfo result for that setup on my machines. With
> LDM_ALWAYS_INDIRECT set, and unset.
>

> 2013/8/9 Johan Schiff <johansch...@gmail.com>
>
>> Hi again. glxinfo shows different results depending on environment
>> variables. I tried toggling these options (while SERVER_GL = True):
>>
>>    - LDM_DIRECTX
>>     - LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT
>>
>> Currently I can not login at all (Tried Unity and Xfce) with both
>> LDM_DIRECTX and SERVER_GL set. So what I did was switching LDM_DIRECTX off
>> and logging into Xfce. The attached files are for that setup, with
>> LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT set and unset. Also, it generated an error which I
>> attach separately.
>>
>> Greetings, Johan
>>

>> 2013/8/8 Juan Ignacio Saitua <jisai...@covenco.cl>
>>
>>> Hi Johan,
>>>
>>> What does glxinfo show?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> JIS.

>>> VGL_READBACK=pbo
>>> CLIENT_ENV="$CLIENT_ENV VGL_COMPRESS=yuv VGL_READBACK=pbo
>>> SERVER_GL=$SERVER_GL "
>>> fi
>>>

>>> And put an xsession script on the server
>>> (/etc/X11/Xsession.d/90w-servergl) so the whole Xsession uses virtualgl:
>>> if [ -n "$SERVER_GL" ]; then
>>> STARTUP="/usr/bin/env LD_PRELOAD=libdlfaker.so:librrfaker.so $STARTUP"