Στις 19/09/2013 04:55 πμ, ο/η Michael Pope έγραψε:
> Is there a way to run thunderbird on the client in a sandbox so that it
> doesn't crash my whole X session and throw the thin client off the
> network? I've tried running through ssh -X but that crashed my thin
> client also.

How much RAM does the client have? Thunderbird, Firefox, LibreOffice etc
might need e.g. 500 MB of *local* RAM for caching X pixmaps, even if
they're running on the server...

I.e. it sounds like an "out of local memory for X pixmaps" issue, so try
setting
NBD_SWAP=True in lts.conf, and
SIZE=512 in /etc/ltsp/nbdswapd.conf.

(verify that it works by issuing `free` locally on the client)