Hi everyone,

im trying to install an Xubuntu 13.04 LTSP. I installed the
ltsp-server-standalone and removed the isc-dhcp service because i want to
use an external dhcp.

On my Suse Enterprise Server is an ISC-DHCP Server already installed. In
the DHCP-Options i set:

root-path "10.0.2.128:/opt/ltsp/amd64";
boot-filename "ltsp/amd64/pxelinux.0";
tftp-server-name "10.0.2.128"
next-server 10.0.2.128

Unfortunately i always get from my client:

"TFTP-prefix: Unable to locate configuration file"

The service tftpd-hpa and the folders above are ok. Every thing is running
and at his right place.

Hope some one can help me.

Best regards from Germany