Hi all,

On a new ltsp install, I can boot a thin client with gnome-fallback (gnome
classic)
But with LTSP_FATCLIENT=true, I can only use gnome or lxde. (with
gnome-fallback, juste a empty screen)

I tried different settings in the lts.conf, but nothing conclusive
Must install or configure something in the chroot?

This my lts.conf
    [Default]
    SCREEN_02=shell
    SCREEN_07=ldm
    SYSLOG_HOST=192.168.0.240
    LDM_DIRECTX=True
    SOUND=False
    LOCALDEV=true

    [00:01:aa:bb:f3:a6]
    HOSTNAME=ltsp1
    LTSP_FATCLIENT=true
    #LDM_SESSION=/usr/bin/startlxde
    LDM_SESSION= "gnome-session --session=gnome-fallback"

pierre@ltsp7:~$ dpkg --list | grep  fallback
        ii  gnome-session-fallback                3.4.2.1-4
     all          GNOME Session Manager - GNOME fallback session
        ii  hicolor-icon-theme                    0.12-1
     all          default fallback theme for FreeDesktop.org icon themes
pierre@ltsp7:~$ sudo ltsp-chroot
        [sudo] password for pierre:
root@ltsp7:/# dpkg --list | grep fallback
        ii  gnome-session-fallback                3.4.2.1-4
     all          GNOME Session Manager - GNOME fallback session
        ii  hicolor-icon-theme

ltsp-info
        server information:
        No LSB modules are available.
        Distributor ID: Debian
        Release:        7.3
        Codename:       wheezy

        server packages:
        un ldm-server <aucun>
        un ltsp-client-core <aucun>
        un ltsp-docs <aucun>
        ii ltsp-server 5.4.2-6
        un ltsp-utils <aucun>
        un ltspfs <aucun>

        packages in chroot: /opt/ltsp/amd64
        ii ldm 2:2.2.11-2
        ii ldm-themes 12.07.1
        ii ltsp-client 5.4.2-6
        ii ltsp-client-core 5.4.2-6
        ii ltspfsd 1.1-2
        ii ltspfsd-core 1.1-2

        found: /var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/amd64/lts.conf
        found: /srv/tftp/ltsp/amd64/lts.conf
        found image: /opt/ltsp/images/amd64.img

Thanks in advance for help.
Pierre