On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 09:02:25PM +0000, pierre bertin wrote:
> On a new ltsp install, I can boot a thin client with gnome-fallback (gnome
> classic)
> But with LTSP_FATCLIENT=true, I can only use gnome or lxde. (with
> gnome-fallback, juste a empty screen)

> This my lts.conf
>     #LDM_SESSION=/usr/bin/startlxde
>     LDM_SESSION= "gnome-session --session=gnome-fallback"

Specify the .desktop file rather than the path to the binary.
gnome-session-fallback ships /usr/share/xsessions/gnome-fallback.desktop, so
try:

    LDM_SESSION=gnome-fallback

I don't think LDM_SESSION can support arguments to the binary.

See /usr/share/xsessions/ or /opt/ltsp/*/usr/share/xsessions for installed
.desktop files.

If a .desktop file doesn't exist that does what you want, create one. :)

live well,
  vagrant