Hi all, pretty new to LTSP.

I setup a test server running Xubuntu 14.04.  I created a thin client
image and my test machines are able to load and boot fine. I really want
to be running fat clients so I did:

sudo mv /opt/ltsp/i386/ /opt/ltsp/i386-thin
sudo ltsp-build-client

My /etc/ltsp/ltsp-build-client.conf looks like this:

ARCH=i386

FAT_CLIENT_DESKTOPS="xubuntu-desktop"

LATE_PACKAGES="
     ubuntu-restricted-extras
     gimp
     nfs-client
"

DEBCONF_SEEDS="/etc/ltsp/debconf.seeds"

MOUNT_PACKAGE_DIR="/var/cache/apt/archives/"

Booting my test machines results in not being able to get part the login
screen.  The whirly rotaing timer just sits the rotating.

Can anyone help please?

Many thanks,

Norrie