Hi everybody,
I'm just approaching LTSP and despite I have been able to let it working
with Ubuntu 14.04 on VirtualBox, I still have to understand several
aspects.

Can somebody explain me what the lts-build-client really does ? According
to the man, the command with no parameters build a client chroot using the
server distribution (please confirm that).

What if I specify a --dist parameter ?

       *--dist* *distribution*
                 Distribution  :  Sets the distribution to be installed in the
                 client chroot.  Defaults to the running distribution.

Is the distro downloaded and installed ? If so, where is the list of known
distro and where they are downloaded from ?

Thanks in advance for the clarifications

--
*Fabrizio*