We just implemented a LMDE LTSP server at our Linux User Group lab so we
are just starting learning LTSP and I apologize for the newbie questions:

Is it correct that the Thin/Fat client mount via NFS their filesystem ? (If
think yes, since I had to update the "export" file...)
What are the steps I have to do if I want to ad files (documents, picture,
etc...) to the file systems shared by the clients ?
What are the steps if I want to add an application ready for the clients ?
(an example, "mc")

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Ciao
Fabrizio