On 2014-09-10 14:39:21 -0500, Denis Croombs wrote:
> when we do a vulnerability scan it tells us that it is finding an x
> server on each pxe booted device iPhone using port 6007/tcp.

Thanks for reporting the issue, we didn't use the "-nolisten tcp" flag
when starting the X server. I've fixed this in several commits:

  https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ltsp-upstream/ltsp/ldm-trunk/revision/1557
  https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ltsp-upstream/ltsp/ltsp-trunk/revision/2590

Adding "X_ARGS=-nolisten tcp" to lts.conf can be used to work around the
issue, though this is incompatible with LDM_DIRECTX=true.

live well,
  vagrant