From: mario salcedo [marios...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 4:19 PM
To: Ltsp-discuss
Subject: [Ltsp-discuss] Edit preferences login LTSP

Hi.

I have a LTSP5 Server with Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.10 (squeeze). The clients
autologon for all users. Now a new politic in my work use Active Directory for
all. I get join LTSP SERVER to Active Directory, the users login with their
credentials. My problem is the login screen. I want to change the background
and delete the window Preferences.

I dont find this file.

Test the /etc/gdm3/greeter.gconf-defaults and
/opt/ltsp/i386/usr/share/ldm/themes/ltsp/

But nothing.

Anybody know which is the file to configure?

Thanks