Hello Vagrant,

I am replying to my mail instead of yours because I do not seem to be
getting emails from the list.  Sorry about that.

I will try to clarify.  I mean that when SCREEN_X in my lts.conf is set to
the command line I pasted earlier usb disk redirection works for thin
clients but not for fat clients.

Here is a simplified lts.conf for demonstration.  Hopefully it makes my
intentions clear.

        [Default]
        SCREEN_07="xfreerdp /f /multimon +compression /sound:latency:10
/drive:media,/media/root /rfx -sec-nla /network:lan +fonts +aero
+window-drag +menu-anims /cert-ignore /v:rds.example.com"

        [Thin]
        LIKE="Default"
        LTSP_FATCLIENT=False

        [Fat]
        LIKE="Default"
        LTSP_FATCLIENT=True

        [00:11:22:33:44:55]
        LIKE="Thin"

        [66:77:88:99:aa:bb]
        LIKE="Fat"

When client "00:11:22:33:44:55" loads and logs into the remote desktop the
"media" drive is visible and when a usb stick is inserted into the client
it is made available to the remote session as a folder named after the usb
stick.

When client "66:77:88:99:aa:bb" loads and logs into the remote desktop the
"media" drive is visible.  However, when a usb stick is inserted into the
client it is not made available to the remote session.

I figured this was due to the differences between thin and fat clients.
But I am not familiar enough with the LTSP architecture to make it work.
I've tried using "/drive:media,/media" to see if the usb stick would be
mounted at a different path under media but I observed the same results.  I
also tried "sudo apt-get install -y usbmount" but could not seem to get
that to work either.

I know I am doing something wrong, I just cannot seem to figure out what
that is.

Thanks,
Gordon