Hi, all.

I've been off list for a couple of years and not working with LTSP
during that time. It's good to be back!

I have an Ubuntu 14.04.2 amd64 virtual server, and was able to get an
HP t5710 thin client booting and connecting to a Windows 8 Pro machine
with FreeRDP with little trouble.

I would also like to connect to an Ubuntu desktop to this server, so I
installed the ltsp-server, ldm-server and ltspfs packages. My lts.conf
looks like this:

[default]

SCREEN_06 = xfreerdp
SCREEN_07 = ldm
LDM_SERVER = slab
RDP_SERVER = citrocet
RDP_OPTIONS = -f --ignore-certificate --no-nla -a 24 -x 0x80 -u user
--plugin rdpsnd
XINITRC_PROMPT_ON_EXIT = True
LDM_DIRECTX = True
SOUND = False

When the thin client boots I see the Ubuntu login screen, but when I
enter my username and password, I see "Verifying password" for 30
seconds or so, and then "No response from server, restarting".

I did

ltsp-update-sshkeys; ltsp-update-image

on the server, then rebooted the client, but no change. slab is the
ltsp server, and name resolution is working from the client (using an
IP address for the ldm server gives no change).

Any hints to offer?

db