Hi!

-----andrea biancalana <andrea.biancal...@gmail.com> skrev: -----
Till: ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Från: andrea biancalana <andrea.biancal...@gmail.com>
Datum: 2015-09-18 18:08
Ärende: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] altering some things in ltsp...

il giorno Fri, 18 Sep 2015 11:02:28 +0200  Johan Kragsterman
<johan.kragster...@capvert.se> ha scritto:

> BUT: I do not want the /home directory to be mounted to the LTSP server, but
> to another (nfs) server. And I do not want users from the LTSP server, but
> from LDAP. I only want an admin user in the chroot/image as a root user, all
> other users should be picked up from ldap.

I have users from an LTSP server which is client of an LDAP server

But then I guess you provide the users to the LTSP server, right? And when you
boot the clients, LDM finds them as users on the server?

I DO NOT WANT the users of my fat clients to be present on the server, I want
them ONLY to be users in the fat client, DIRECTLY provided by LDAP.

Rgrds Johan

For additional LTSP help,   try #ltsp channel on irc.freenode.net