Hi,

I'm back again with a new problem.

While everything was fine with my test-setup using Debian 8.2 (i386,
linux-3.16) ...
I tried to install the same ltsp-pnp server on Debian 8.2 (using
linux-4.3 from the backports).

After reconfig the initramfs with ...
   dpkg-reconfigure linux-image-4.3.0-0.bpo.1-686-pae

I tried to create an image with the command
   ltsp-update-image --cleanup /

and get the following error message:
   modprobe: FATAL: Module overlayfs not found.
   modprobe: FATAL: Module aufs not found.
   No overlayfs or aufs support detected

(I did not have this problem with linux-3.16.)

Does someone has an idea what's wrong?

Many thanks in advance,
Truth