Truth schrieb am 21.01.2016 12:05:
> I've just realized that the home-directory can not be part of the image.
> However, I guess that I need to modify a config-file (how?) to solve my
> problem ...

What about automounting?

If you use Debian jessie there is systemd. Try an entry in /etc/fstab in the
image:

<fileserver>:/myhome  /myhome nfs vers=3,tcp,comment=systemd.automount 0 0

Regards
Helmut

Helmut Lichtenberg  <helmut.lichtenb...@fli.bund.de>  Tel.: 05034/871-5128
Institut für Nutztiergenetik (FLI)         31535 Neustadt          Germany