Hello All

On a fresh install of Debian Stretch amd64 and subsequent updating:
uname -a
Linux ltsp-server 4.3.0-1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.3.3-7 (2016-01-19)
x86_64 GNU/Linux

cat /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://ftp.gr.debian.org/debian/ stretch main non-free contrib
deb http://security.debian.org/ stretch/updates main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.gr.debian.org/debian/ stretch-updates main contrib
non-free

aptitude install rsync xorg lxde ltsp-server-standalone dnsmasq

In order to use this ltsp server to serve i386 Wheezy (which is an
older edition of Debian in order to accomodate older thin clients) I do
not use ltsp-pnp but rather create a separate chroot. However, as the
server is also running a different architecture, namely amd64, the
initial creation of
/etc/dnsmasq.d/ltsp-server-dnsmasq.conf needs editing to replace all
instances of amd64 with i386.

No other config files are created. Then:

ltsp-build-client --dist=wheezy --arch=i386

creates the desired chroot (dist and arch as asked for) which includes
xorg but no desktop environment.

ltsp-info
server information:
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Debian
Release:        testing-updates
Codename:       sid

server packages:
ii ldm-server 2:2.2.17-1
un ltsp-client <none>
un ltsp-client-core <none>
ii ltsp-docs 1.2-1
ii ltsp-server 5.5.5-1
ii ltsp-server-standalone 5.5.5-1
un ltsp-utils <none>
ii ltspfs 1.4-2

packages in chroot: /opt/ltsp/i386
ii ldm:i386 2:2.2.11-2
ii ldm-themes 12.07.1
ii ltsp-client:i386 5.4.2-6+deb7u1
ii ltsp-client-core:i386 5.4.2-6+deb7u1
ii ltspfsd 1.1-2
ii ltspfsd-core:i386 1.1-2

found: /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf

found image: /opt/ltsp/images/i386.img

My question here is whether the absence of lxde constitutes grounds for
filing a bug report?

Richard