On 2016-02-04, richard kweskin wrote:
> On a fresh install of Debian Stretch amd64 and subsequent updating:
> ltsp-build-client --dist=wheezy --arch=i386
>
> creates the desired chroot (dist and arch as asked for) which includes
> xorg but no desktop environment.
> My question here is whether the absence of lxde constitutes grounds for
> filing a bug report?

No, that's expected. By default, ltsp-build-client builds a thin client,
which logs into the server and runs the desktop environment from the
server, displaying to the thin client.

If you want a fat client, you need to install a window manager or
desktop environment in the chroot. This can be done with:

  ltsp-build-client --fat-client-desktop=lxde

live well,
  vagrant