Hi

yes. with two application (desktop ) servers.

ltsp-update-sshkeys -u srvname1...
ltsp-update-sshkeys
ltsp-update-image

Updating keys in network with two ltsp servers and both application servers
got me thinking. I am just curious is (or how it is) in your setup ltsp
network  configured with two ltsp-pnp  perhaps as the defaults and in same
network? In that case  you would have to manage the servers separately in
the dnsmasq dhcp configurations also and having two dhcp servers in simple
ltsp-pnp network is in my opinion not optimal for just 1-2 DE's or app
servers  maintenance, especially when adding clients in such network .
Maybe I just did not now understand the setup... and apologize if messing
up too much.

In case you need to discuss about the setup in general there are some
professionals and current developers also online in #ltsp .