On 30.05.2017 18:19, Rolf-Werner Eilert wrote:
[...]
Yes it seems to be something similar. But I cannot force it with changing the resolution (see my answer to Alkis). It is a problem that all ports stay disconnected.

On the NUC it runs flawlessly, but the NUC has a VGA and an HDMI port, not DP and HDMI.

Regards
Rolf

Then, the next thing you try out,
might be a HDMI cable with an HDMI Screen (or DP - DPCable - DP screen, just to keep things simple.

Kind regards
Eberhard