Per my OP, I am looking for an up to date guide for Proxy DHCP LTSP on Ubuntu 16.04 [Debian would do just as well].

Best regards,

Andrew

On 21/06/17 13:03, ltsp-discuss-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net wrote:
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 14:12:34 +0300
From: richard kweskin <rkwesk_l...@hellug.gr>
To: <ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] 64 bit server 32 bit thin clients proxy
        dhcp

Andrew

Yes, you can install a 64 bit system and a 32 bit chroot for the
clients.

See if this documentation helps. Never mind that it refers to Debian.
You can do the same with Ubuntu.

https://wiki.debian.org/LTSP/Howto

Also, advice I pass on from Alki Georgopoulos, who knows so much more
about these things, is install the server's system on the big TB disk
and only use the ssd disk for home. The reason is that the clients, once
logged in, only use a cached version of the system while their writes
and reads are to /home.

Richard