On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 11:50 AM, Alexey Melnichuk <mi...@newmail.ru> wrote:
> Some time we need also Service Pack version.

E.g. http://www.vbsedit.com/scripts/misc/wmi/scr_1343.asp

Output of 'cscript info.vbs' on my system:

Microsoft (R) Windows Script Host Version 5.8

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise |C:\Windows|\Device\Harddisk0\Partition

Version: 6.1.7601
Service Pack: 1.0
OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
Windows Directory: C:\Windows
Locale: 1c09
Available Physical Memory: 1171820
Total Virtual Memory: 8119708
Available Virtual Memory: 4759424
Size stored in paging files: 4060784
System Name: SJDONOVA-WS1
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: OptiPlex 755
Time Zone: 120
Total Physical Memory: 4158242816
System Type: 9
Processor: Intel64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 11
BIOS Version: DELL   - 15