On 27 May 2014 14:13, leaf corcoran <lea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Right now you'll have to tell me and I'll transfer ownership for you. I'm
> thinking of setting up a self service system that uses email validation and
> the email addresses provided in rockspec though.

Unfortunately not that many rockspec have email information. Github
use is so widespread that connecting accounts to its API would give
most of the ownership information, but I suppose that would be a lot
more work to pull off.

Rough estimates:

ls *.rockspec | sed 's/-[^-]*-[^-]*.rockspec.*//g' | sort -u | wc -l
377

grep @ *.rockspec | sed 's/-[^-]*-[^-]*.rockspec.*//g' | sort -u | wc -l
78

grep github *.rockspec | sed 's/-[^-]*-[^-]*.rockspec.*//g' | sort -u | wc -l
236

-- Hisham