Am 12.08.2014 um 16:37 schrieb Ryan Pusztai:
> LuaLogging 1.3.0-1 fails to unpack or install on Ubuntu 14.04 amd64.
>
> I run `luarocks install lualogging` and get
> ```
> $ sudo luarocks install lualogging
> Installing
> http://luarocks.org/repositories/rocks/lualogging-1.3.0-1.src.rock...
> Using http://luarocks.org/repositories/rocks/lualogging-1.3.0-1.src.rock...
> switching to 'build' mode
>
> Error: Failed unpacking rock file:
> /tmp/luarocks_luarocks-rock-lualogging-1.3.0-1-3223/lualogging-1.3.0-1.src.rock
> ```
> Can anyone verify this? I think the rock is corrupt. I have tested it on a
> few different machines and get the same results. I have also tried moon
> rocks as well and they both fail.

Which version of LuaRocks, and do you have LuaZip installed? The source
rock does not contain the subdirectories as separate entries, and the
code using LuaZip chokes in that case, but I think we fixed that problem
a while ago ...

LuaLogging installs fine for me (almost latest LuaRocks, no LuaZip
installed).

> --
> Regards,
> Ryan