On 6/2/2017 3:26 PM, jfbu wrote:
Le 02/06/2017 à 15:15, Hans Hagen a écrit :
do that runtime), you'd better optimize your lua code as without knowing

Hi Hans,

just to say that I reproduced Henri's code just to have
a stable base for testing, that he contributed the code
in a tex.sx answer I linked to, and that I don't know
if he has time to devote to optimizing the code: the
question was about how to do things in various ways,
how to set up the \directlua etc..., or possibly
with pythontex or whatever.

on a light note,
I dearly hope Henri does not optimize, or change
implementation, because
currently my own plain TeX approach to the same
question on tex.sx is competitive with it.
So you next challengs is to get the 99+% runtime gain I can get here (no big deal if memory is plenty).

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE