>The reason for this is that, unless you're being an idiot (or you're running Lindows, don't get me started), you don't go cruising around as root all the time

--MonMotha

Well count me as an idiot because that what I did. Went to SU mode and checked my email without changing back to
normal user mode. I just recompiled to kernel 2.5 also. Its a
shame because that was the first time I had it working. Had
to wipe out all contact info.  At least Im assuming it was a
virus because I couldnt send emails even though the smtp
server was configured correctly and the username and password were also correct. But this time I have a file from a fried that blinks SU or R in the taskbar in Red.

Dan