On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 22:44, Warren Togami wrote:
> I haven't been able to report on these items for a while, so here are a
> few things off the top of my head:
>
> 1) Virgil and redone HOSEF website
> http://www.hosef.org/
> Virgil put a lot of work into redoing the site using PostNuke as a
> content management system.  There is a still a considerable amount of
> work to be done on various parts of the site including:
>
> * Content cleanups and clarifications.  (I need to put some thought into
> this and write something up soon...)

We

> * PHPBB integrated web discussion board
> * MPLUG Wiki integrated into HOSEF content, completely close down MPLUG
>
> Please reply to this thread and suggest other things to improve the
> content and layout of the HOSEF.org website.

We are trying very hard to make HOSEF a proud beacon of our community.
Our work is collaborative, and you are very welcome to make suggestions,
comments, or good 'ol fashioned improvements.

--scott
--
R. Scott Belford
Founder/chair/Treasurer

success without humility is just an indulgence in arrogance